Faced with rising costs and inconsistent service with their employee uniform program, a leading automotive group dealing in pre-owned vehicles from brands like Dodge, Jeep, Honda, Hyundai, and Maserati was in desperate need of a solution.
With a reputation built on 17,000 four-star reviews, the company was dealing with annual increases of over $150,000 in uniform rental program costs. It was time for a change. They were searching for a reliable uniform provider who had a deep understanding of the automotive industry to deliver the right solutions without compromising quality or their professional image, taking into consideration their 14 service locations and more than 200 uniform wearers.
They turned to UniFirst, a leading provider of custom uniforms and workwear, as well as facility service solutions, for our deep expertise serving businesses in the automotive industry. Our team of uniform experts delivered a customized solution that met the specific needs of their business and the automotive industry they serve.
Our strategy focused on three key objectives:
- COST SAVINGS: Reducing expenses through more efficient uniform processes.
- WEARER FOCUS: Involving all employees in the automotive uniform fitting process.
- UNIFIED IMAGE: Promoting a consistent and professional brand image.
We outfitted their team with a combination of UniFirst-manufactured uniform pants and jackets, made in our own ISO-9001 manufacturing facilities. This ensured that they would get readily available, high-quality uniforms and workwear at the best price.
We outfitted service technicians in Red Kap automotive work shirts for their superior performance and OilBlok technology.
We implemented robust reporting tools and proprietary technologies that would streamline their entire uniform-management process.
UniFirst delivered a seamless transition and the uniform rental program implementation was a resounding success.
- 24% COST SAVINGS: We reduced costs by implementing innovative technologies and processes to improve operations and streamline inventory management through our VIP Cost Analysis Program®. Using UniFirst-manufactured garments and transparent billing practices helped cut costs even further.
- IMPROVED MORALE: We helped instill employee confidence and reinvigorate the team’s satisfaction with their uniform program. Employees felt more comfortable, productive, and happy wearing their new uniforms and appreciated being involved throughout the process.
- INCREASED PROFESSIONALISM: We helped elevate the auto group’s overall professional image and, thus, customer trust by focusing on enhancing employee appearances.
using the latest technologies for efficiency.
of all uniform wearers within a week.
with uniforms delivered within a few months.
through frequent meetings to address concerns.
Total Cost of Ownership
resulted in significant cost savings.
Through a combination of seamless installation, effective communication, innovative technologies, streamlined processes, and a focus on employee satisfaction, UniFirst demonstrated the value of a reliable uniform provider. We also demonstrated the impact that the right uniform program can have on reducing uniform costs, enhancing overall professionalism, and increasing employee morale.
If you’d like to experience the value a UniFirst uniform program can bring to your business, contact one of our uniform experts to get started on customizing a program for your business.