Reduce maintenance costs, prevent slips and falls
UniFirst high quality commercial floor mats are designed to trap and hold dirt and moisture before it gets into your place of business. Our floor mat rental services also supply specialty mats designed to lower maintenance costs, prevent slip and fall accidents, improve worker productivity, and protect sensitive equipment against dust and dirt damage.
- Great Impressions® 2.0 entrance walk-off mats and door mats are carpet-topped for style and functionality.
- UniScraper® scraper mats use a bi-directional cleat pattern for more effective scraping.
- Comfort First® anti-fatigue mats help protect muscles and joints from the stress caused by standing on hard floor surfaces.
- Comfort Plus® “wet area” floor mats utilize moisture flow-through safety technology to help prevent slipping.
- UniFirst Message and Logo Mats help you communicate messages that promote your business and safety.
All UniFirst floor mats are certified as “high traction” by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) and are made exclusively in UniFirst manufacturing facilities.
UniFirst industrial strength floor mats feature:
- Proprietary designs
- Heavy-duty construction
- Non-slip backing
- Lay flat borders
- Thicker, dirt-trapping nylon pile
- High traction certification by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Sizes to fit all placement needs
For floor mats to perform properly, they need to be properly maintained. Vacuuming only removes 10% of the embedded dirt, and even hand scrubbing with soap and water leaves residual germs, soil, and grit behind. With our scheduled floor mat services, we regularly pick up soiled floor mats for professional deep cleaning and replace them with clean, fully functional ones.
Where to use floor mats
UniFirst floor mats help lower maintenance costs and contribute to productivity gains wherever they're placed. But you should pay special attention to areas like entranceways, high-traffic interior walkways, reception areas, waiting rooms, service counters, “wet” vending areas, and wherever employees may stand for prolonged periods.