With over 250 servicing locations from coast-to-coast, UniFirst is recognized as one of North America's leading work apparel suppliers.
We provide uniform services to over 300,000 business customer locations in the U.S. and Canada, outfitting nearly 2 million workers every workday of the week. Our uniform service offerings:
- Standard uniform services, including industrial work shirts and pants, medical scrubs and lab coats, food service apparel, coveralls, and other work clothes for all industries.
- Business casual attire uniform services to allow employees to dress “casually” without detracting from the corporate image or brand.
- Protective workwear uniform services, such as Flame Resistant (FR) apparel for employees working in environments where flammability is a risk, as well as ANSI compliant High Visibility clothing for employees working on or near roadways or in environments where their movements might be camouflaged.
- Custom image workwear services that help promote and support a company brand; providing a distinct and consistent visual image that customers grow to recognize and trust.
5 ways consolidating your nationwide uniform service can help your business
No matter how large your company is or where your operations are located, the UniFirst National Accounts team can help:
- Lower acquisition costs through volume pricing.
- Consolidate ordering to maximize the benefits of volume purchases.
- Select products through value analysis and wearer preference.
- Satisfy union labor contract specifications for laundering.
- Accommodate job-specific apparel specifications to maintain operational efficiencies, service customers, and keep pace with competitive challenges.
Turnkey uniform service
UniFirst's uniform service provides a turnkey solution to companies seeking a cost-effective way to manage employee uniform programs. With UniFirst Rental Services, companies can focus on the more important aspects of their business instead of managing their own employee uniforms.
With a UniFirst Uniform Service Program you get:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed uniforms, and take away the soiled ones for processing.
- Quality. Through rigorous 10 point garment inspections, we quickly identify and repair damaged uniforms… automatically.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
- Triple Pro Team. Three UniFirst service professionals are dedicated to your account at all times.